Salary £10,800 p.a (Pro-rata £27,000 p.a)
Part-time 2 days per week (16 hours)
Based at: Osmani Centre, London, E1 5AW
We are looking for a qualified Digital Media Officer to join our team. You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, social media, and podcasts, this position is for you. You will work with different Osmani project teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising, digital fundraising, and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our charity and increase service user and stakeholder engagement, impact awareness, business, and donations.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with organisational goals
- Use paid social media and Google ads to promote Osmani Trust services and Osmani Centre
- Regularly coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, social media, press releases and videos) and upload across all channels
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Enhance our web presence to boost brand awareness, engagement, and fundraising.
- Maintain a strong online organisation voice through social media
- Liaise with Programme and Service Managers to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase service user engagement and fundraising
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up to date with digital media developments
- Proven work experience as Digital Media Officer
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, InDesign, Audacity or other media editing and graphic art software
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project delivery skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant qualification in Marketing, Digital Media, or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus
If you feel you are the right candidate, please email your CV with a covering email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to have an informal chat about the vacancy, please call Shafiur Rahman on 0207 247 8080
• Until suitable candidate(s) is found