Our Commitment to You…
• Our office opening hours are 9.30am – 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. Outside of these hours you are welcome to leave a telephone message or arrange special appointment with one of the advisors.
• We will provide a free and impartial information, advice and guidance service to clients seeking employment or training
• We provide a safe and comfortable environment where our clients can learn and progress, without prejudice or bias
• To keep up to date with developments in the Careers sector and provide relevant information on current learning and employment opportunities
• We will actively encourage and respond to client feedback, and develop our service in line with the needs of our clients
• A copy of your records will be kept in accordance with the Data Protection Act
Your Commitment to Us…
• You must respect yourself and other clients; and all members of staff of the Education & Employment Project
• You will come to appointments and training sessions on time wherever possible, and let us know as soon as possible if you are not able to attend
• We ask you to adhere to all regulations and policies outlined in the Client Induction Handbook.
• You must agree to complete all relevant forms and paperwork including registration, assessment, induction, and outcome forms
• You will try, wherever possible, to complete actions and tasks to the timescale agreed with Advice & Guidance Consultant