For 12-18 year olds above a healthy weight
OC Active Healthy Lifestyle programme is being delivered as part of a partnership between Osmani Trust and Barts Health NHS Trust, and is supported by Big Lottery Fund and Tower Hamlets Public Health. This programme is targeted at 12-18 year old young people above a healthy weight who would like to enrol onto a 10 week weight management programme. The programme will help you with the following:
1) Learn creative ways to eat more healthily.
2) Understand yourself better and learn new strategies to change your lifestyle and feel more confident.
3) Take part in group physical activity and sports coaching sessions.
4) Activities, trips and events available throughout the year.
5) Fun 2 hour sessions every Saturday for 10 weeks.
Registration Deadline: Saturday 9th February 2013
Start Date: Saturday 16th February 2013
Venue: Osmani Centre, 58 Underwood Road, London E1 5AW
Register Your Interest: To register or to find out more, please call Tower Hamlets Weight Management Service on 020 8223 8485 or email firstname.lastname@example.org