Leasehold Engagement Officer – S02 (£30,345 – £31,935) 1 year fixed term
Tower Hamlets Homes are currently recruiting a Leasehold Engagement Officer to join our new Leasehold Services team and help deliver the best housing services in Tower Hamlets by 2014.
By 2014 we will:
- achieve the highest rate of resident satisfaction
- have the highest performance for the money we spend
- ease overcrowding through reducing under-occupation and illegal sub-letting by a third
- have a workforce that reflects the community we serve through creating opportunities for BME staff and Women staff to progress into more senior positions.
The Leasehold Services area is undergoing a transformation to better equip it to manage the Decent Homes programme, and respond to customer needs.
You will be driven by a desire to use feedback from leaseholders to improve services, deliver good customer care and value for money. As well as engaging with leaseholders to drive improvement, you will be responsible for dealing with any enquiries from leaseholders that cannot be dealt with by the Customer Services Hub, including responding to complaints and disputes. You will work closely with the Leasehold Collections, Major Works, and Legal Teams. You will also work with colleagues across Tower Hamlets Homes to improve services to Leaseholders. You will have strong written and verbal communication and numeracy skills as you will need to help leaseholders understand their service charge information.
If you would like to have an informal discussion about this role, please contact Gabriel Brown on extension 0207 364 0961.
As a member of staff you will have access to a competitive range of benefits.
- An excellent final salary, local government pension scheme, flexible working (this includes flexi-time, part-time, job-share, term-time, home-based working and career breaks – dependant on the job role and needs of the service) and a generous holiday entitlement (between 22 and 31 days a year, depending on salary and length of service)
- Maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave
- Training and career development opportunities
- Childcare voucher scheme which can be used to pay for registered childcare for children up to 16 years old
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car loan, travel allowance (season ticket loans) and essential / casual car user allowance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Long service award.
If you are interested in applying and for further information for this position please visit our website www.towerhamletshomes.org.uk. If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process please contact Taslima Begum on 0207 364 4575 or email email@example.com.
The closing date for this post is 11:59pm on Monday 10th September 2012. Interviews will be held on Monday 17th September.
Please note, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.