SO2 (£30,345 – £31,935) – Permanent
Tower Hamlets Homes are currently recruiting a Performance Officer to join our successful Leasehold Services Team and help deliver the best housing services in Tower Hamlets by 2014.
By 2014 we will:
- achieve the highest rate of resident satisfaction
- have the highest performance for the money we spend
- ease overcrowding through reducing under-occupation and illegal sub-letting by a third
- have a workforce that reflects the community we serve through creating opportunities for BME staff and women staff to progress into more senior positions.
The purpose of this role is to manage the reporting of key information that is needed to manage Leasehold Services effectively. You will take a proactive role in suggesting and developing monitoring reports and processes. You will be required to work closely with the Head of Leasehold Services and the senior Leasehold team to monitor performance and any changes in service quality generated by any improvement plans. You will need:
- The ability to create and run Business Objects, Access and Comino reports
- Excellent (Advanced) Microsoft Excel skills
- Report-writing skills, to produce information that leaseholders, leasehold staff and other senior staff need.
- General analysis and numeracy skills required to carry out debit analysis and reconciliation of accounts.
- Good numeracy and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise own workloads, to multi task and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to present complex issues in a clear and concise manner
- The desire and drive to be part of service improvement
Tower Hamlets Homes is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If you would like to have an informal discussion about this role, please contact Ben Whiteside on 0207 364 7328.
As a member of staff you will have access to a competitive range of benefits.
- An excellent final salary, local government pension scheme, flexible working (this includes flexi-time, part-time, job-share, term-time, home-based working and career breaks – dependant on the job role and needs of the service) and a generous holiday entitlement (between 22 and 31 days a year, depending on salary and length of service)
- Maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave
- Training and career development opportunities
- Childcare voucher scheme which can be used to pay for registered childcare for children up to 16 years old
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car loan, travel allowance (season ticket loans) and essential / casual car user allowance
- Eyecare vouchers
- Long service award.
If you are interested in applying and for further information for this position please visit our website www.towerhamletshomes.org.uk. If you have any queries regarding the recruitment process please contact Taslima Begum on 0207 364 4575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for this post is 11:59pm on Monday 10th September 2012. Interviews will be held on Friday 14th September.
Please note, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.